Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{swag bags}

I could not be more excited!
I have been approved to be a part of the Academy Awards Swag Bags. You know the bags that they give to all the Celebrities! I KNOW!! I am sooooo overly excited. There will be 200 bags given and a little {dear daphne} surprise will be in them {not all of them, that would be overwhelming}. I already have about 25 pieces made, so I have a good 30+ more to make and get packaged in each little cellophane bag. Then shipped off to San Pedero where the "Swag Bags" will be assembled. Such a HUGE thing for me, and...
I could not be more excited!

2 comments:

  1. That is SO exciting Heidi! How is the world did you get that hookup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations! Can't wait to see one of those lovely ladies wearing one or your pieces (or better yet one of their kids -- then everyone will want one!)

    ReplyDelete